Monday, June 09, 2003

Passing The Hat

On the weekend on July 12 and 13th I will be participating, once again, as part of a team in the MS S.U.N. (Skate Up North) 75. The MS75 is a two day seventy five mile inline skate from Hinckley to Duluth, Minnesota to raise funds for the Minnesota Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It's a good event for a great cause.

Any and all donations are greatly appreciated and are also tax deductible. Simply click on this Paypal button to make a pledge:


If you'd like a receipt for tax purposes just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll shoot one out to you. Upon the successful completion of the seventy five mile skate (and assuming I don't take a header off the trail into the St. Louis River) I'll post a recap of the weekend here and maybe even a pic or two.

Thanks for your support. And please pray for a dry weekend on the 12th and 13th. I know I will.


No comments: