Friday, August 04, 2006

Baby, We're Back!

Baby, We're Back!

Okay, a few quick things to cover.

First off, I apologize for the light posting of late. It's been a combination of lack of time, lack of new topics, and technical difficulties. Now that the 2006 Five-Hundred is in the books, I'll be posting recaps, pictures, and future plans.

That brings up the second topic. If you have pics from the 2006 Doughty 500 (or any related Doughty family events for that matter), tales that you want to tell, quotes to pass on, or suggestions for this site, please let me know. You can e-mail me at: rightwinger23@hotmail.com

Some sections that I do want to add/expand on the site include:

- A quotable quotes page
- A family tree (with pics if possible)
- A more complete listing of contact information
- More information on past tours
- Polls on what you want to see on future Doughty 500 tours
- Sponsorship opportunities

But I can't possibly do this alone (yes, I'm looking at you Tom, Sean, and Dave). In fact, I'd love to have a couple of other people posting here. The main page is what we in the industry like to call a "blog" (short for weblog) and blogging is something that anyone can do (as evidenced by the fact that Jay occasionally blogs at FratersLibertas.com). Anyway, let me know if you want to help.

If you don't want to get involved on the blogging side, the least you can do is send in your pics, stories, quotes, suggestions, etc.

We appreciate your support.

No comments: