Thursday, July 06, 2017

2017 Tour Update

Latest tour update from Dan:

July 17 08:30; Depart my place, head North to “The Cabin” near Weyerhaeuser WI for lunch and refreshments. Then on to the hotel. D3 hosting happy hour.

July 18 09:00; Head to Cedar Lodge for lunch. (about 8 miles North of Ladysmith) NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR HAPPY HOUR

July 19 09:00; We will picnic at Big Falls Co. Park south of Kenan, Wi. Don’t forget to pack your lunch! Dave and Kim hosting some kind of football related happy hour. Sounds like they want everyone to wear their Vikings or Bears jerseys.

July 20 18:00; Dinner & auction at the hotel.

July 21 08:30; Depart for home, lunch at the Thorpedo, in Thorpe, WI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was doing some early deer scouting on the 18th July and nearing the intersection of fire road 113 and cty D about 10 miles east of Jump River I had to stop for this delightful parade of Model T's. I joined the caravan with my "not so old" Ford escape and finished my drive to Jump river at a very relaxed pace. I googled "Doughty 500" on my phone and learned all about the folks I had encountered. Thanks all for a the 10 delightful miles on Cty D that afternoon.