Monday, September 03, 2007

Bidness Matters

A couple of items of to note:

1. I sent Danette some money out of the Doughty 500 funds to cover the design and label printing costs for the bottled water she brought this year. She plans on getting some more for next year's 500 and will be taking pre-orders.

2. Brendan and Bernie both have suggested that we use some of the auction proceeds to buy new banners for the cars. I think that's a great idea. Brendan also suggested that we have a poll when we get closer to the aught-eight five-hundred to let people decide what other areas we want to use the money on.

3. I'm going to be making some behind-the-scenes technical changes in the next week so the site may be unavailable for a few days. Don't worry, it is coming back.

4. Does anyone have Doug's e-mail address? If so, please drop me an e-mail with it. He had suggested that we set up an account at a site to store all the photos and I want to get the names of the place he had in mind.